American Tower Account Project Manager in Woburn, Massachusetts
The Account Project Manager (“APM”) drives all collocationapplications through collocation and ancillary processes in order to ensureexcellent customer service and quality deliverables. The incumbent will serve as the projectmanager, coordinating with internal teams on project-specific tasks and resolvingproject-related contingencies that must be completed to process customerapplications. The incumbent must utilizeexcellent time management skills to effectively manage a high volume of dailytasks and outstanding deliverables through a number of reporting tools,including but not limited to On-air Access, Salesforce.com, Siterra, Cognos,OASIS, Oracle, Noetix, and Ad Hoc Reporting. The incumbent is also responsible for updating customers and management regardingthe progress of all pending projects.
- Serve as single customer point of contact with directproject management responsibilities of all leasing activities, from customer applicationcreation through installation closeout, which includes tracking and completing project-relatedactivities and providing forecasts as to when milestones will be achieved.
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of thecollocation projects.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using siterra and cognos andother applicable reporting.
- Report and escalate to upper management on project status asneeded.
- Manage and forecast a national amendment budget for leaseexecution and commenced revenue in salesforce.com.
- Work with customers to understand, document, and analyzetheir network requirements
- Train customers on systems and tools and explanation ofindustry related deliverables where needed.
- Facilitate meetings and conference calls with customersand/or internal stakeholders to report progress on project milestones and alsogather information to complete required deliverables.
- Provide leadership and motivation to cross functionalpartners throughout the project life cycle.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, legal and engineeringteams and the customer as needed.
- Team with Area Sales and Strategic Sales Representatives toprovide a first-rate customer experience focused on a consistent, predictable,and unified account/segment business approach
- Ensure contractual obligations are satisfied throughout thecollocation leasing process, including but not limited to rights of firstrefusal, FAA/FCC, environmental, and land lease compliance, and pre-existinguser rights.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of customer master contracts, market-levelagreements, and pricing guidelines so that customer agreement specifics, feesand pricing estimates can be calculated and communicated to the customer.
- Leverage effective negotiation skills to drive assetintegrity solutions through project-specific back bill negotiations, i.e.,overcome customer objections and/or obstacles.
- Champion customer issues, challenges and opportunitiesinternally while providing excellent customer service
Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects andmeet timelines that require cross-functional team collaboration and ensurecontinuous communication with all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to analyze customer trends and provideaccurate forecasts.
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting inlong-term, mutually beneficial relationships with internal and externalcustomers and vendors
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills;ability to prioritize tasks for self and team to meet requirements anddeadlines
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upontimeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fastpaced environment
- Self-motivated; able to drive work both independently towardthe successful attainment of department goals and project completion dates andas part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others to provide well-roundedand thoughtful information and solutions
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellentability to communicate project and status updates to team andcross-functionally to ensure understanding.
- Good strategic and problem solving skills to effectivelyinfluence decision making in key negotiations.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicabledepartment timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including theability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in position that involvedcustomer interaction and support required
- 1-3 years Project management experience or equivalentrequired
- Wireless industry experience preferred
Approximately 100% performed in climate-controlled internaloffice environment working under normal office conditions.Approximately 10% travel may be required insupport of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee isregularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel andhandle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, theemployee frequently is required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight orexert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changingindustry. Accordingly, theresponsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time inaccordance with business needs. Morespecifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/ordifferent responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be anall-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, norare they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required todo the job. Rather, they are intendedonly to describe the general nature of the job.
The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeksthat require more than 40 hours to ensure the position’s expectations andresponsibilities are met.
American Tower (the “Company”) is an equal opportunityemployer and is committed to a diverse workforce. The Company is committed to a policy of equalemployment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based onhis or her age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed,religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familialstatus, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status,genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal,state or local law, regulation or ordinance.
Job: Proj Mgr Account Leasing O
Title: Account Project Manager
Requisition ID: 180000AQ