Rocket Software, Inc. Project Manager in Waltham, Massachusetts
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful delivery of Rocket products throughout the software development lifecycle as well as planning / managing non-product initiatives. They would be able to take complex projects at any phase and get alignment with all stakeholders on objectives, schedules and clearly define milestones to keep the project on track. The Project Manager would provide full transparency into project status, provide well-formed data analysis and be accountable for deliverable's.
- Accountable as point of contact throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop the project plan and schedule, identifying key milestones, pre-requisites and dependencies as well as risk visibility and mitigation.
- Ensure project charter, goals and objectives are defined and met.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for creation of cross-functional interlock and supportive procedures to deliver on-time projects.
- Communicate clearly at various levels of the organization both with written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to facilitate meetings.
- Work with multiple teams to transition product knowledge and ownership.
- Contribute to keeping the project on track through measuring, evaluating and identifying risks. .
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of project management expertise, managing projects through various stages of software lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communications along with presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct / facilitate effective meetings.
- Project Management experience within the software industry, with an understanding of agile software development.
- Experience with Jira tooling is a plus
- Minimum of 2+ years of project management with a related bachelor’s degree.
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to email@example.com . We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States