Pfizer QA Project Manager in Vizag, India
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Responsibilities include inspection readiness for the site. Management of regulatory inspection/assessment activities
M. Pharm / M.Sc.
Target years of experience:
Minimum 10+ years' experience in pharmaceutical industry
Continuous improvement :
• Work with CI group to deliver QA projects both individually, with QA team and CFT.
• Utilise and promote CI tools and methodologies.
• Provide feedback to management on periodic basis in relation QA Projects.
• Track and report metrics for QA project activities.
• Review SOPs, audit reports, audit schedules/plans, and other documentation as required.
• Coordinate develop, implement, maintain continuous improvement of the quality system.
Project Management :
• Manage Project team.
• Monitor, support and coach project team.
• Responsible for organizing the proof books / evidence binders for all audit observations.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.