Sherwin-Williams Sales Rep - #4966 in States, United States
Title: Sales Rep - #4966
Location: United States-West Virginia-Oak Hill
Job Number: 180004OT
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position will be responsible for growing a paint sales territory that focuses primarily on the Property Management market segment. In this position, you will secure new wholesale accounts while maintaining existing customer accounts. You will utilize professional selling tools for pre-call planning and documenting sales calls. You'll develop a territory market strategy, as well as conduct product demonstrations and competitive product comparisons.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field.
- Experience in conducting outside sales calls to build new business and increase existing business.
- Time management skills to organize daily planning and monthly activities.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.