Sherwin-Williams Lead Decorative Product Specialist in States, United States
Title: Lead Decorative Product Specialist
Location: United States-North Carolina-Raleigh
Job Number: 18000ANO
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers.This position is responsible for assisting customers, with special emphasis on decorative products such as wallcovering, window treatments, faux finishing materials, etc. Incumbents are also required to provide assistance to sales representatives outside of the store, and to call on customers within the geographic boundaries of their store. This position maintains the wallcovering and window treatment libraries, lending procedures and displays. It also ensures that orders for these products are handled properly. It is also responsible for tinting and mixing paint, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and assisting with deliveries and warehouse duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Prior decorative sales experience, particularly in the area of wallcovering and window treatments.
- An understanding of DIY customer project expectations, and advanced product and color coordination skills.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.