Express Scripts Director, Contact Center in St Mary's, Georgia
Provides direction and manages mid-level professional employees, high-level non-exempts, and/or supervisors; may manage technical/business support or production/operation staff. Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resources and operational changes. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Manages team of first line supervisors for the call center associates in one or more sites. Works to develop employee’s supervisory skills, evaluates performance and provides feedback, and oversees resolution of employee relations issues. Oversees hiring and training of new associates. Provides direction to supervisory staff concerning performance management issues and corrective disciplinary actions.
- Manages the call center by monitoring productivity levels, identifying opportunities to optimize operational efficiencies and cost controls, developing and implementing changes that will improve those efficiencies and the department’s performance.
- Contributes to strategic and business planning for the call center by participating in planning activities company-wide, identifying project initiatives and operational issues, coordinating research and developing recommendations based on that research. Assists with development and tracking of budget.
- Works with Operations Managers to analyze operations and efficiency of the call center. Recommends process improvements.
- Acts as liaison for other operational departments to research and resolve client issues. Acts as mentor to other call center managers.
- Contributes to the department’s profitability by partnering with other site-managers to constantly review operating procedures and processes to ensure the best possible efficiency and accuracy levels are achieved.
- Actively participates in cross-functional initiatives that support global Call Center processes and best practices. Develops processes and procedures that enhance customer service, promote employee satisfaction, and decrease operational expense.
- Takes lead on company-wide initiatives. May oversee or facilitate cross-functional project teams. Participates in special projects or task forces as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 16 -20 years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA and 8-12 years relevant experience or Master’s Degree with 8 - 12 years relevant experience
- General knowledge of Microsoft applications and call center platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of call center operations including ability to manage average call time, response time, and call volume. Experience in the pharmaceutical, PBM or Healthcare industry. Demonstrated project management and organizational skills. Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve complex client issues. Strong customer service focus. Proven ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines. Ability to motivate employees, handle difficult employee relations issues and create a culture that supports high employee morale. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of practicing pharmacy smarter and putting medicine within reach. Members of this team are at the front line every day interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing the more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.