Eversource Energy Director, Emergency Preparedness in Southborough, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
- Develops and gains Senior Leadership level approval for the strategic direction of the Emergency Preparedness Program across multiple states.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to gain a thorough knowledge of the Company’s strengths and weaknesses to motivate cross-functional participation in the development of Emergency Preparedness strategic plans
- Leads the company’s response to all natural disasters and other emergencies, making adjustments to or prioritizing actions to improve outcome.
- Directs teams of internal and external resources to ensure strategic and operational goals are achieve efficiently and effectively
- Oversees development and prioritization of the Emergency Preparedness budget and long-range plans.
- Researches best practices and implements these into the company’s emergency plans
- Works collaboratively with government agencies and other utilities to develop effective plans that minimize damage and disruptions during an emergency event
- Responsible for ensuring that all plans are in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Responsible directing the assessment of damage and coordination of plans.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor