CF Real Estate Services Leasing Consultant in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
University Village Slippe
If you are looking for one of the top rated cultures in the multi-family industry, you have found your home. #wearecf
Our associates state that CF Real Estate Services is a company that offers a busy, challenging, exciting, rewarding, and fun place to be! Others have stated, "Great company with great people" and "Quite possibly the best company I've ever worked for!"
Don't just take our word for it, check out our balanced reviews on Glassdoor.com!
The Leasing Consultant is the face of CF and interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy, acts as the Company's representative by conveying the benefits of the community, and is responsible for the leasing process
from introduction to the actual occupancy of the resident.
In this role, you maintain communication and will be one of the many smiling faces that CF Real Estate Services residents will come to love!
What Will You Be Responsible For:
• You'll prepare the property for receiving guests daily and if you're the type that hisses when you see people, this job may not be the right fit for you, we're not going to lie.
• Work a flexible schedule, including weekends, to accommodate community needs.
• Abba was singing about you and you'll be the Dancing Queen or King as you lease apartments and will enthusiastically sell the products and services. A smile is part of your dazzling dance performance!
• Serve residents by writing service requests, completing service call backs, and miscellaneous follow through on special requests.
• Conduct site tours all while building lasting friendships and help us build online presence to get your new friends pumped up to come see you and meet you in person
• You'll design marketing campaigns to generate activity, cold calling to businesses in order to get hot leads, and decorating units to become show units. Creative is your middle name.
• Increase property traffic levels, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
• Prepare all lease-related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Yes paperwork and organization is part of the job!
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned by the manger. Thanks HR for snooping on this advertisement and for adding that "special HR language"
How Will You Be The Right Fit?
• Education: High School or equivalent. Yes of course we would love your college academic experience as well
One to three years of customer interface in a retail, hospitality, or other in person sales focused role
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Because We Rock!!
CF Real Estate Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CF is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug screenings and other post employment screenings per Drug Free Workplace policies and procedures. Hugs not drugs!