Robert Half Office Team Leasing Coordinator in San Francisco, California
Robert Half is seeking a Leasing Coordinator for an established property management company in San Francisco! nbsp;
The Leasing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and assisting with all aspects of the new development business function. nbsp;You should have an interest in new developments and/or real estate. Must have experience in work planning, scheduling, and/or customer relationship management. The candidate must be enthusiastic, highly organized and possess excellent communication skills along with the ability to multi task.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist Leasing Director and Leasing Agent in all aspects of their day-to-day interaction with clients including greeting agents and potential renters, providing beverages, scheduling appointments as directed, and maintaining inventory of site administration forms (availability list, procedure to lease, etc.).
- Handle a multiple phone line system and direct incoming inquiries to the appropriate parties
- Open and close the leasing showroom
- Keep reception area and model apartments neat and ready for showings
- Follow all greeting and registration procedures requested by the Developer
- Create, maintain and distribute internal reports and forms as directed
- Update listings as directed
- Keep all office equipment in working order and schedule repairs as necessary
- Order supplies and maintain supply inventory (including collateral materials, offering plans, beverages, etc) keep accounting records of all expenses as directed.
- Maintain all general office files and client nbsp;database
- Marketing: Assist in coordinating marketing needs and events, as directed
- Assist with mailings as requested
- Work with marketing coordinator to anticipate future needs by having postage, mailing labels, name tags and gift bags
- Assist at events Assist in special projects as needed
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00419-9501238216
Functional Role: Secretary/Admin Asst
City: San Francisco
Postal Code: 94111
Compensation: $17.39 to $19.84 per hour
- Bachelor rsquo;s degree or equivalent; may consider candidates without a degree given applicable work experience
- Two or more years rsquo; experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- Strong ability to interact successfully with others at all levels of the organization nbsp;
To Apply for this Leasing Coordinator opening, send your resume in a Word document to Natasha.Sanoy@OfficeTeam.com nbsp;To be considered an applicant for this position, nbsp;so nbsp;you must nbsp;be available to start immediately, and be located in the Bay Area.
If you do not qualify for this position but are interested in administrative roles, nbsp;I still want to hear from you!