Kellogg HR Leadership Program Lead in QUERÉTARO, Mexico
Grow with us as Leadership Sr Specialist in the Kellogg LA Team. In this position, you will be responsible for support the global leadership programs content generation and materials development, define and generate the global leadership deployment platforms and coordinate the regional leadership programs implementation in conjunction with the global and regional talent leads.
Manage the global execution leadership team (2 team members) to remotely support the leadership programs execution, tracking, evaluation and report generation.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In this role, you will be part of our success by:
• Work with Global and Regional COEs to identify core programs happening during the year and plan activities accordingly
• Provides support on the global leadership content generation
• Defines and coordinates the global leadership programs deployment/implementation
• Manages the global execution leadership team (2 team members) to remotely support the leadership programs execution, tracking, evaluation and report generation
• Validates course materials with COE and distribute accordingly
• Builds the infrastructure (processes, systems, sources) to run metrics and reports
• Tracks program’s usage and quality to ensure outcomes of leadership programs are achieved
• Manage the implementation logistics: participants tracking and communication/invitations, follow up, overall cohort administration, reporting, system entry and tracking
• Keeps updated versions of leadership contents electronically
• Interact with Vendor when a service is required and connect the internal client with the vendor when needed
• Interact with the Learning and production specialists to provide guidance on leadership projects
• Build the processes and systems to run metrics and dashboards for individual leadership programs and provide insights and recommendations
• Consolidate surveys from regions and available data from leadership program events and prepare reports for Global Talent COE and other stakeholders
• Generates and manages the leadership schedule work in the KLC -when possible- or with other tools using the COEs (Global and Regional) implementation plans
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in to be considered for this position, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in educational psychology, instructional design/technology, organizational development, or a closely related field
Graduate degree preferred +6 years of overall experience with at least 2 years’ experience in designing and developing leadership programs and project management
English advance business conversation
Consulting skills: Including business-facing skills to determine the client’s needs, challenges and people culture
Ability to take a balanced short and long-term holistic view when suggesting training-based solutions to solve a problem to support the growth of the Function
Communication, interpersonal, analytical, and influencing skills
Collaboration skills: including the ability to integrate and act upon the diverse perspectives of the function, business units, Global Leadership and external vendors
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment—both independently and collaboratively.
Knowledge of leadership theories and training, instructional design models
Project management skills and ability to facilitate organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects
Risk mitigation skills to help eliminate potential challenges in the delivery of leadership programs
Strong business acumen and understanding of the impact of leadership on overall corporate performance
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please apply to this position only through http://www.kelloggcareers.com at http://www.kelloggcareers.com/
Consider the position could be closed before the expiring date. Do not miss this opportunity to grow with us, go ahead and apply now!
Kellogg Company does not require any payment during the Recruiting process.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: HR Leadership Program Lead
Requisition ID: GLO000540
Job Function: Global Business Services
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Apr 30, 2018, 11:59:00 PM