Microsoft Corporation EMEA Partner Marketing Operations Manager in Prague, Czech Republic
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
As Partner Marketing Operations Manager, you report to a Regional Marketing Manager who manages the relationship with its assigned OEM partner(s) for all matters related to co-marketing activities and Microsoft-driven programs which directly support its OEM sales. Your primary role is to manage the quarterly planning cycle of our co-marketing investments, liaising with our local Partner Account Managers (PAM) in each country. These co-marketing investments are meant to drive OEM product adoption thru promotion of innovation & design wins in the marketplace as well as to meet both volume and revenue targets of our Microsoft OEM Division .
Quarterly Marketing Campaign planning process across EMEA countries, including:
Review, negotiation and approval of marketing plans, liaising with local Microsoft Partner Account Managers to optimize joint marketing investments
Proof of execution (POE) review and actual investments’ performance assessment
Consolidation and submission of country specific information for business reports
Regional budget planning with your Regional Marketing Manager
Training and educating local stakeholders in a multicultural environment on process changes, investment guidelines and campaign assets developed by Microsoft
Establishing and maintaining relationship with designated OEM stakeholders
Assuming a pro-active role within the EMEA account team
• Solid command of oral and written English a must
• Experience in controlling/accounting/administrative support or equivalent.
• Marketing budget management experience a strong plus
• Business acumen related to Marketing ATL/BTL tactics a strong plus
• Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or Business management preferred.
• Fluent user of Excel a must (incl. advanced functions such as pivot table), fair handling of MS Office suite expected