CLEAResult Energy Technician in Portland, Oregon
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description Summary
Energy Technicians perform a variety of field activities including direct install work in homes and apartments, energy efficiency education, data collection and inventory coordination. This role is intended to provide expert installation services and customer service. Building relationships with program participants is critical to CLEAResult’s quality management strategy. Participation in regular team meetings and reporting of work activities and deliverables is
required as specified by managers
• Install energy saving showerheads, faucet aerators and light bulbs
• Communicate professionally with program participants
• Record data on work performed/Track inventory
• Monitor and report on program trends with management to make improvements
• Attend meetings a required
• Administrative and logistical duties in support of program quality management systems and processes
SKILLS / ABILITIES / COMPETANCIES
• Must have the ability to deliver excellent customer service
• Must have the ability to work independently and in teams
• Must have the ability to adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
• Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
• Must have the ability to travel regionally
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be organized and process-oriented
• Must be able to travel frequently
SUCCESS FACTORS: Detail Oriented, Work Under Pressure, Process Oriented, Organization,
Flexible/Adaptable, Customer Service Oriented
Additional Job Description
Physical Abilities – Tasks require the ability to exert minimal, though not constant physical effort, typically involving some combination of stooping, kneeling and crouching, and which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of minimal weight (1 - 40 pounds).
Sensory/Interpersonal Requirements – Tasks require constant interpersonal skills, customer service, reading, speaking, writing and understanding English and problem solving. Occasionally engages in exercising sound and independent judgment to make decision.
Environmental Factors - Performance of essential functions may require exposure to long periods of time driving a vehicle, traffic and/or road hazards, bright and dim light, road noise, and animals/wildlife. May be exposed to varying degrees of temperatures and weather conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.