Comcast Director, Business Intelligence in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for completing the business case development and the process
to measure the business impact of the internal business intelligence
solutions. Defines and implements the overall business intelligence
program goals and tasks in terms of scope, quality, budget, and
schedule. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include
multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for
functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Identifies fact-based solution strategies for key business issues
raised by clients to ensure that all important issues are addressed in
fully and appropriately.
- Determines when and how to use quantitative research tools and models
and assists in interpretation and development of implications to address
client business problems.
- Develops and communicates goals, strategies, tactics, project plans,
timelines, and key performance metrics to reach goals.
- Creates and manages supporting and related business intelligence
- Develops and manages budget to ensure required resources are
- Defines the information, reporting, and analytical needs of the
company. Develops goals, strategies, and plans needed to achieve the
- Ensures business intelligence programs progress, status reviews, and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer