Microsoft Corporation Chief Technology Officer in Other, United States
Microsoft Services' mission is to lead and serve Microsoft's customers and partners as they realize their full potential through Microsoft software and services. Microsoft Services and its partners bring the deepest expertise of Microsoft solutions—from enterprise planning to deployment and support—that helps our customers innovate to strategic advantage in their respective industries.
Business Applications Practice
The Business Applications Practice within Microsoft Services, helps customers maximize their investment in Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and the full portfolio of Microsoft Products through accelerated implementation and adoption. The Microsoft Business Applications Practice team is part of a global organization of exceptional people who lead and serve our customers and partners as they realize their full potential through software and services.
Global Chief Technology Officer Role & Responsibilities
The Global CTO leads a team of Microsoft’s most senior solution architects and is responsible for developing standards and practices to align Microsoft Services delivery capability and business goals with Microsoft Business Application product (Dynamics 365) and industry trends. This role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge, business acumen and the ability to provide strategic technical direction and technical leadership. Major areas of responsibility include:
· Complex Deal Presales & Delivery Support
· Technical Standards & Quality Enablement
· Methodology Enablement & Tools
· IP Development & Management
· GSI Engagement Support
· Readiness Planning, Development & Delivery
Key stakeholders include Dynamics 365 Product Engineering, Fastrack Team, WCB Business Applications STU, WW and other Domain CTOs and Enterprise Services HQ teams.
Business & Technical Alignment:
· Lead joint planning and integration with engineering teams on roadmap development, identification of white space, continuous improvement of our offerings, delivery methods and feedback to drive product/service improvements
· Ensure that the overall Business Applications community can successfully deliver the solutions and quality management programs required for the domain to be successful
Customer Facing and Quality Activities
· Act as a CxO level/Executive Sponsor to key customers
· Provide oversight to critical engagements and/or recovery of selected troubled engagements
· Ensure all Quality Management Programs (both pre-sales and delivery) are successfully executed
· Drives usage and adoption of all the domain specific delivery methods and tools
People, Readiness and IP Responsibilities
Plan, Develop and in some cases Deliver Technical/Functional Readiness and training activities
Provide leadership for technical/functional communities’ ecosystem and knowledge exchange
Career and Performance Management:
Recognizing Excellence – supporting, rewarding and encouraging key technical leaders
Being a Visible Role Model – demonstrating the integrity and career potential
Growing technical talent – coaching, supporting and guiding top technical talent
10+ years global implementation experience with complex customers across CRM & ERP solutions
Solid CRM & ERP acumen
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.