Marriott Vacations Worldwide In House Marketing Executive in Orlando, Florida
Marriott Vacation Club®, a leader in the vacation ownership industry, is seeking motivated individuals with concierge and telemarketing experience to join our award-wining sales and marketing team. We are currently looking for driven individuals with outgoing personalities who are financially motivated to work with guests in Marriott Vacation Club properties to promote the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program. As a Vacation Sales Concierge, you will offer current Owners and guests financial incentives in exchange for learning about our points-based ownership product.
What's in it for you?
- Hotel and resort discounts
- Immediate 401(k) company match up to 6%
- Uncapped earning potential (wages, monthly incentives, annual bonuses, contests)
- Positive work environment
- Growth and development opportunities
What you will do?
- Make pre- and post-arrival telemarketing calls while offering elevated concierge services to all arriving Owners and guests.
- Schedule sales presentations and manage customer expectations.
- Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales presentations and volume production goals.
- Ensure that all Owners and guests attending a sales presentation meet eligibility requirements and are open to learning more about Marriott Vacation Club products and services.
What are the requirements?
- Enjoy talking on the phone and/or interacting with guests in person
- Strong persuasion skills
- Computer skills
- Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Concierge, telemarketing and/or sales experience preferred
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled