Sherwin-Williams Driver Delivery - Chauffeur Livreur in Ontario, Canada
Title: Driver Delivery - Chauffeur Livreur
Job Number: 180004P1
Welcome to Sherwin-Williams
Sherwin-Williams is the largest coatings company in North America, and the third largest in the world. With $11 billion in sales, 4,000
stores, and 90
manufacturing and technical centers, we proudly serve customers in over 120 countries. Our 45,000
employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position delivers products to customers from Sherwin-Williams paint stores.
It is responsible for ensuring that deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner.
This involves loading customer orders properly on the truck, ensuring that appropriate forms are completed, and delivering merchandise to the customer in a safe and timely manner.
A Driver will also maintain the store vehicle and alert the supervisor to repair and servicing needs.
Delivery Drivers may also be called upon to perform other tasks as needed, including warehouse duties, tinting and mixing customer orders and waiting on customers in our paint stores.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
• Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position.
Who we are
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.