Lockheed Martin Pilot Flight Equipment Items Analyst in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Description: The candidate will be the principle point of contact regarding the effort to order and status replenishment spares and repairs through the ordering systems to ensure delivery to meet aircraft operational requirements. Successful candidate must possess management ability and foresight to direct, redistribute, re-order and coordinate asset movements with the pool of program assets that will best support the immediate and forecast needs. Support proposal development, project management, and coordinate activities. This individual will be intimately involved in spares posturing to include both Performance Based Logistics (PBL) and non-PBL Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) liaising in efforts to ensure adequate Lay-in material in established Statement of Works (SOW), OEM Fact Finding and OEM Technical Evaluation.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
Desired Skills: The following skills are desired but not required:
• Supply Chain Management degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
• Supply Chain experience in an aerospace defense industry.
• Knowledge of the following management systems: SAP, Advanced Technical Logistics Applications System (ATLAS,) Advanced Planning and Scheduling System (APSS).
• 1-2 years working knowledge/experience with Performance Based Logistics (PBL); third party Logistics providers, weapon system acquisition, operational support or program management.
• Candidate should have exceptional organizational, administrative, and planning skills with prior experience managing complex tasks and suppliers.
• Experience with benchmarking, proposal development and evaluation, depot repair, Title 10, DOD working capital, international programs, government/industry partnerships and Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
• Seeking a team player with a positive attitude who is a self-starter and familiar with inventory management, financial, contracting, and product support activities.
• Ability to work under pressure in a high paced environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.