IHS Markit Sr Software Engineer in Noida, India
· Development of new components and features in application
· Apply strong technical skills and good business knowledge – together with investigative techniques and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
· Should be able to work directly with Business Analyst, Operations team and Infrastructure team to understand and resolve issue
· Work on initiatives and improvement process around application health monitoring, reporting, and technical support
· Research and Implement innovative solutions to address business and technical challenges
· Work with other engineering streams like QA, DBA’s and Continuous Integration experts to enhance quality metrics
· Support and Maintenance of existing application
· Design complex and high throughput application
· Ability to communicate design decisions to wider development team and guide team to implement them
· Focus on ensuring Quality Gate Metrics are met as part of code development
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the LawEEO is the Law SupplementRight to WorkPay Transparency PolicyE-Verify
Current ColleaguesIf you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.About IHS Markit
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.