RELX Group Employment Law Editorial Intern - XpertHR - New Providence in New Providence, New Jersey
Employment Law Editorial Intern - XpertHR - New Providence
Location: New Providence, New Jersey, United States
Employment Law Editorial Intern, XpertHR - New Providence, NJ
Requires a keen eye for detail, excellent writing and communication skills, strong organizational and time management skills, aptitude with business applications (Microsoft Office products, online research, etc.) and the capacity to research and write about federal, state and local employment laws in in plain English for an HR audience.
The role includes:
· Administrative support for the editorial team
· Editing and proofing material
· Editing in HTML
· Fact checking and editing resources
· Editorial project support and coordination
· Federal, state and local law research
· Reporting to Editorial Team Leader
· Subject to day-to-day supervision and guidance by XpertHR editors
· Accuracy and keen attention to detail
· Legal plain-English writing, editing and proofreading skills
· Computer literacy and strong Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent work organization, administration and time management skills
· One year of law school or pre-law courses a plus.
About Reed Business Information:
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
http://www.reedbusiness.com at http://www.reedbusiness.com/
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . EEO is the Law at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreaderoptimized.pdf . EEO is the Law Supplement at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf