PNC Quality Assurance Specialist in Miamisburg, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100337 Quality Assurance Spec
Participates in the quality assurance process; follows procedures to ensure that all software products and components meet company standards and client requirements.
Performs code inspections, walk-throughs, design, and test-readiness reviews.
Reviews software and project documentation for completeness and adherence to standards.
Works on problem resolutions and reports progress to management. Plans, executes, and summarizes reliability and validation test cases; interfaces with developers on test results.
Assists in audits and reviews. Writes and executes test plans and cases for testing of software.
OH - Miamisburg
Quality Assurance Specialist
Line of Business:
OHA74 - Miamisburg Bldg 2
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Miamisburg
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Process Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION MANAGEMENT - Working Experience
- Knowledge of, and experience in management of the development, delivery and maintenance of technology product documentation and publications.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE AND TESTING - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to apply appropriate processes, tools, and techniques for assuring a high level of quality in computer software products and systems.
Software Development Life Cycle - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and experience with using a structured methodology for delivering new or enhanced software products to the marketplace.
Influencing - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Analytical Thinking - Working Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Quality Assurance Specialist within PNC's TCOE/Mortgage organization, you will be based in Miamisburg OH .