Lockheed Martin Project Engineer in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: Warfighter Solutions seeks a highly motivated and organized team member to ensure timely and accurate receipt of materials supporting program execution tempo. Responsibilities include familiarity with LM RMS purchasing processes and policies, proficiency with P2P and other LM RMS Tools. This individual will ensure proper ordering, daily tracking, rapid resolution of purchasing or questions, lead coordination with material buyers and purchasing agents, and alert the team leaders to obstacles or timeline requiring attention or prioritization that could impact program delivery schedules.
The Project would also assist the Engineering Project Manager and Product Teams with analysis of cost data and assistance with CAM activities, managing/tracking team actions, manage documentation, maintain/collect program metrics.
Successful candidate will demonstrate ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility, will make and meet commitments and will drive clear and concise communication to ensure alignment among team members.
Desired Skills: • Experience with information management systems
• Experience facilitating meetings and ensuring a team business rhythm
• Experience working with project management and/or proposal management tools
• Experience creating cross functional project plans, estimates, and integrated master schedules
• Experience working as a team player.
• Experience working with budgets
• Experience in an Engineering or related discipline
• Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships
• and detail individual
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with other business functions
• Effective communication skill set
• MS Office applications for analysis, documentation, and presentation
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.