Citi IT Business Senior Analyst - Global Consumer Operations (GCO) in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18034521
Individuals act as a liaison between the business users and technologists. These individuals have a good understanding of both business requirements and of technology and are able to explain the business needs to the technologist and can "translate" technological terms and concepts to the business users/clients. Responsibilities may also include maintaining documentation requirements.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/mission-and-value-proposition.html explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/leadership-standards.html explain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
In-depth knowledge of business processes, systems and industry standards, authoring business requirements, sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills, Lean / six-sigma certification and experience
Experience of working with Watson type technology, or similar AI with ServiceNow
• Experience of Service Management implementation as a business analyst (min 5 years), at least 3 years with ServiceNow
• Experience of taking ownership for core ServiceNow module delivery with minimal management support
• Working business knowledge of consulting services (including working with offshore development teams)
• Ability to run discovery workshops and requirement gathering discussions with business and technology representatives
• Able to guide clients through the foundation data gathering process prior to go live and act as the coordination point for gathering data
• Document existing processes and tools to assess gaps against the global solution prior to the ServiceNow roll out
• Provides regular, clear updates to all stakeholders
• Work with process owners and SME's to define requirements and design solutions, mapping them to the ServiceNow tool
• Actively manage application specific enhancements / defects as assigned to the BA
• Hands-on testing experience to progress changes through testing environments, through to implementation to Production
• Good organizational skills to enable multiple tasks to be addressed concurrently
• Strong English oral and written communication skills to enable effective communication between peers, seniors and non-technical contacts
• Ability to drive technical conversations to determine roadmaps, tasks and initiatives
• Ability to work through problems in a methodical manner whilst under pressure and have a proven track record for delivering solutions
• Commitment to change and will welcome and initiate improvements
• Professional, adaptable and focused on deliver