Conduent Eligibility Specialist - Lake CCC FTE in Crown Point, Indiana
Eligibility Specialist - Lake CCC FTE
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com at https://conduent.taleo.net/enterprise/2015PRD.188.8.131.52.0/akira/pub/fckeditor/editor/www.conduent.com .
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- Completes client interviews either face-to-face or via phone to determine eligibility for FS, TANF, Medicaid A B or D and IMPACT programs_
- Completes client interviews either face-to-face or via phone to re-determine eligibility for FS or TANF programs_
- Ensures case information is gathered and processed in a complete and accurate manner in accordance with State policy_
- Provides voter registration forms and complies with all rules and regulations as well as state and federal codes and laws regulating public assistance programs_
- Enters client data into the ICES system_
- Assists clients with understanding their rights and responsibilities_
- Assists clients with obtaining required verification for determining eligibility_
- Documents verification of eligibility into the ICES system and summarizes case activity on CLRC or CLSC screens_
- Counsels clients to accept personal responsibility for their actions, consequences and need to comply with the rules and regulations_
- Works assigned alerts, changes and incoming documents daily_
- Answers customer service issues on client questions/complaints via walk-ins or phone calls_
- Responds to all e-mail, mail and phone messages daily_
- Completes all corrective actions on second party review, Quality Assurance or Quality Control errors_
- Completes policy quizzes and Random Moment surveys timely_
Additional duties as assigned
Computer Proficiency- ability to work with multiple programs while taking inbound calls
Attention to detail, successful communicator
35wpm or greater
Position requires sitting at desk and computer for long periods of time
High School Diploma or GED required
Extensive experience working with Public Assistance Programs (preferred)
Experience on the Indiana Eligibility Modernization Project (preferred)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form at https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf .
Job Service Delivery Healthcare
Primary Location United States-Indiana-Crown Point
Unposting Date Jun 18, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
Req ID: 18010698