Scioto Services 79 - Floater ( Columbus Areas ) Monday - Friday - 5pm - 130am NH (Janitorial) in Columbus, Ohio
79 - Floater ( Columbus Areas ) Monday - Friday - 5pm - 130am NH
Columbus, OH, United States of America
Scioto Services LLC, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the United States. Scioto Services is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Scioto Services enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1975, Scioto has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Job Skills / Requirements
• Include but are not limited to: cleaning lobbies, break areas, restrooms, offices, hallways, and training rooms, manufacturing areas and assisting customers with questions or needs.
• Must be able to be counted and relied upon; be on time
• Must demonstrate proficiency in the use of cleaning equipment
• Must agree to wear any and all necessary personal protective equipment
• Enjoy manual activities
• Ability to work effectively with a team
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Maintain general cleanliness of entire warehouse
• Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• Stand, bend, and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Stand and walk throughout an 8-10 hour shift
• Make repetitive movements including, but not limited to, bending or squatting.
• Must be eighteen years of age
• Must pass Drug Test, Criminal Background Check, and E-Verify
Compensation: We offer competitive hourly wages and an attractive benefit package that includes medical, 401(k), vacation and sick days.
Additional Information / Benefits
Scioto Services is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Scioto does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Account Manager
This is aFull-Timeposition2nd Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 3