Fortive Corporation Engineer / Senior Engineer in Coimbatore, India
Engineer / Senior Engineer
Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities.
Gilbarco is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia.
• Creates production schedule & prioritizes orders for production optimization
• Maintains the production schedule reports, analyze & prepare documents as needed
• Complete status reports for production progress, work in process,& raw material inventory
• Process customer orders and schedule for production balancing demand vs capacity and ensuring on time shipments using ERP (SAP ECC6) System
• Rolling out process improvements & changes in Supply Chain Practices & implement Best in Class Demand & Capacity Optimization techniques using ERP System (SAP ECC6).
• management and continuous improvement of On Time Delivery (OTD
Education & Experience: The ideal candidate will have
B.E with 3 5 yrs ExP
Background and Skills:
• Good understanding of supply chain processes and their interdependencies
• Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skills
• Knowledge and experience of using MRP (Material Requirements Planning) systems or similar
• Knowledge of lean techniques may be advantageous
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company based in Everett, Washington, with 24,000 employees worldwide. Our strong portfolio is comprised of recognized, global leaders in attractive markets, and we generate more than $6B in annual revenue.
Although Fortive is a new company, our roots run deep. Our portfolio is built with strong brands that are established leaders in the markets they serve. Our operating companies have long histories of solving customers’ critical needs. And our heritage dates back to the earliest days of the globally renowned Danaher Corporation. This singular combination of past success and forward-focused innovation makes Fortive uniquely positioned to create, implement and accelerate progress.
At Fortive, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how FBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job: Manufacturing / Operations
Primary Location: Asia-India-TN-Coimbatore
Req ID: GIL004913