Hilton Spa/Fitness Attendant (PT) - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills, California
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is seeking a part time Fitness Attendant to work Tuesdays through Saturdays from 6am-11am.
As a Fitness Attendant, you would be responsible for greeting guests promptly and courteously, answering and responding to telephone inquiries, distributing and tracking locker keys and radios, ensuring supplies are fully stocked (towels, cups, etc.) and distributing loaner/rental equipment.
Qualifications for Fitness Attendant
- Customer service experience
- Strong English language skills and communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Efficiency and attention to detail, maintaining a keen sense of urgency at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions.
- Ability to actively demonstrate initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Excels in a team environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- 5 Star experience highly preferred
- Luxury experience
- Training in Forbes standards of service preferred
- Strong preference for candidates with additional language skills in German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Chinese
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Spa/Fitness Attendant (PT) - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Requisition ID: HOT05AT7