Celgene Associate Bioengineer I in Warren, New Jersey
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Design, perform, and interpret experiments, with minimal supervision, to support analytical development objectives. Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the analytical laboratory. Advance assays to Quality Operations.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Design and execute/implement analytical experiments of moderate complexity
• Analyze and interpret data using statistical methods.
• Apply fundamental scientific knowledge to projects and problems in a positive manner.
• Perform data analysis and summarize experimental results
• Interact with QC and Process Development teams to advance analytical projects
• Organize, record and maintain experimental data
• Convey data analysis and interpretation to supervisor and colleagues with clarity and high level of accuracy.
• Ensure proper operation and perform routine maintenance of all laboratory equipment
• Assist other staff to complete all laboratory tasks as necessary
• Maintain a safe workplace in accordance with company and OSHA policies/procedures
• B.S. in Biology or related discipline with 1 - 3 years of relevant experience or M.S. with 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Must have excellent organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Highly motivated, willingness to acquire new skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must have strong scientific knowledge appropriate for analytical development work
• Experience in mammalian cell culture, diverse analytical techniques is required
• Experience working in a regulated environment would be advantageous
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Associate Bioengineer I
Location: Warren, NJ, US
Job ID: 17001621