CommScope, Inc. Functional Analyst, SAP in Hyderabad, India
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Conduct analysis, evaluation, modification, configuration and testing of ERP module in the specialized functional area. Understand the client's existing business processes. Translate knowledge of business process into IT solutions that align with overall IT strategies as well as meet the needs of the business. ERP Configuration will be completed based on requirements provided by the business to meet their needs and ERP standards. This position will focus on support, improvement, and troubleshooting of functional applications used by the specialized functional area.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Support ERP production business processes within expert field to meet business process requirements
· Configure ERP solutions for identified gaps in functionality and business process
· Participate in design reviews and business model matching sessions
· Resolve ERP systems issues resulting from user error, incomplete system setup or systems bugs
· Gather and understand business requirements for support and work with the rest of IT to ensure expectations are met or exceeded
· Maintain complex integration points between ERP and third party systems
· Leverage business knowledge and expertise to deliver business process improvements
· Provide analysis and requirements to the ABAP Development area as it pertains to customization while following standard practices
· Manage user acceptance testing and approval of configuration and development with the business partners for signoff
· Develop user acceptance test scenarios, test scripts and results to validate configuration with the business
· Provide innovative solutions by staying abreast of current technology
· Follow established policies and procedures for system security and production operations
· Collaborate with other IT and functional area personnel on routine and major system upgrades activity
· Develop test plans and protocols for evaluation of system performance
· Prepare user personnel training materials and assist users in the conversion and implementation of the system
· Analyze the solution impact on existing systems and process, and work with various teams to finalize the scope and depth of testing required for production deployment.
· Adhere to Solution Development Methodology (SDM) practices
5 + Years of Related Experience. / 7 + Years of Related Experience.
A minimum of five to seven (5 - 7+) years prior SAP SD consulting or equivalent industry experience.
At least two to three (2-3) full lifecycle implementations as an SAP SD functional consultant.
At least one (1-2) full life cycle implementation as an SAP AMS-ARM consultant
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills
Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for designing, developing, and testing SAP functions associated with pricing, sales, transportation, and other customer-focused areas. Strong knowledge in AMS-ARM functionality (ARM, Returns & Repairs) along with strong knowledge in overall SD. Facilitate blueprinting and design sessions and create functional requirements Configure SAP SD systems to meet client business requirements, including connection points with FI, PP, MM and other modules and implementation of SAP best practices. Ability to debug ABAP programs , create Queries and LSMW’s, and experience with VERTEX highly desired
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.